Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Women's Talk Daily

All Women's Talk Daily

Link to All Women's Talk

My Fruitless Search for Mr. Exactly Right

Posted: 10 May 2008 05:30 AM CDT

My Fruitless Search for Mr. Exactly Right

Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I’ve always thought that it is a must for every girl my age to compose a list of qualities for Mr. Right to have. I had this entire list of items for age, education, income, height, body type, hair color - I even had it pat down to [...]

Related Entries:

Top 10 Most Romantic Birthday Gifts for Your Man!

Posted: 10 May 2008 05:12 AM CDT

Top 10 Most Romantic Birthday Gifts for Your Man!

Bring out the romantic in you! Try surprising your man with these easy to make and frugal romantic gift ideas. He'll be glad you invested some time in making him something special!

Related Entries:

No comments: