Sunday, January 27, 2008

All Women's Talk Daily

All Women's Talk Daily

Link to All Women's Talk

Social Events Of The Weekend

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 11:28 AM CST

Social Events Of The Weekend

Australia Day Black Tie Gala, New YorkMother-to-be Jessica Alba covers her growing bump in this black Gucci Spring 2008 one-shouldered gown with a yellow lining.I am not a fan of Jessica Alba, but she does look so beautiful here. Her pregnancy has her glowing.Santa Barbara Film Festival - Modern Master Tribute to Cate Blanchett, [...]

Related Entries:

Catwalk To Red Carpet - Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 09:09 AM CST

Catwalk To Red Carpet - Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week

Ellen Pompeo in Armani Privé Fall 2007Dita Von Teese in Armani Privé Fall 2007Hilary Swank in Giorgio Armani Fall 2006Mariska Hargitay in modified Giorgio Armani Spring 2007Diane Kruger in Christian Dior Fall 2007 CoutureMichelle Yeoh in Christian Dior Fall 2007Dita Von Teese in Christian Dior Fall 2007Diane Kruger in Balmain Spring 2008Julianne Moore in YSL [...]

Related Entries:

Looks of the Week!

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 08:11 AM CST

Looks of the Week!

We all love the Look Book so much, but I’ve been having trouble keeping up and recognizing everyone who deserves to be a Look of the Day! So, here are the Looks of the Week!These Looks of the Week range from coffee chic to sartorialista to daffodil dandy to brunch baby to Missoni-inspired! Whew!Congrats [...]

Related Entries:

  • Next Week on FabSugar: Sexy Week!

    You asked, and you shall receive. It's FabSugar's first Valentine's Day and I'm going to help you get ready to ...
  • Next Week on FabSugar: Sexy Week!

    You asked, and you shall receive. It's FabSugar's first Valentine's Day and I'm going to help you get ready to ...
  • Absolutely Fabulous

    There's still time to win this black patent Longchamp handbag!Need some Halloween costume inspiration? Look no further!See who's wearing what ...
  • Absolutely Fabulous

    I was jonesing for some red carpet action and the Teen Choice Awards satiated my appetite!I'm going to New York ...

Indian Vacation

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 08:33 AM CST

Indian Vacation

India! The birthplace of the oldest civilization. The land of the mystical Taj Mahal and the legendary Amitabh Bachchan. The land where ancient history meets the future on the highways and the narrow byways. Do you need a reason to come to India? We think not. But if you are still not convinced, here are [...]

Related Entries:

  • On vacation

    I will be on vacation through Sunday. I will try to have an entry up for Tuesday, Wednesday at ...
  • On Vacation!

    As you could see from my last post below, I had vacation on the brain! I'll be away for two ...
  • I am taking a vacation from my vacation and headin…

    I am taking a vacation from my vacation and heading to New York City to hear Stephen King, John Irving ...
  • Vacation

    So, I'm going on vacation for a while. I'll miss you. But not that much.Much love!Alisa ...

Would You Rather Eat Osso Bucco or Coq Au Vin?

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 06:28 AM CST

Would You Rather Eat Osso Bucco or Coq Au Vin?

Source and SourceWould You Rather Eat Osso Bucco or Coq Au Vin?I love Italian cuisine so Osso Bucco for me please.I’m crazy about French food so I love Coq Au Vin.How can you make me choose? Both are culinary masterpieces! I’m a vegetarian and would rather eat _____ (fill in the blank below).Neither! I [...]

Related Entries:

  • Definition: Osso Bucco

    Osso BuccoAn Italian dish made from veal shanks braised in white wine (not to mention, olive oil, onions, celery, carrots, ...
  • Gambling with your Dinner Money

    Restaurant Roundup. Vegas April 2006 The weekend before last, Fred and I went to see Elton John and his Red ...
  • My favorite curry noodles

    The Khao Soi Gai that I made at the Four Seasons Resort's Cooking SchoolFrom my very first bite, I was ...

Mind if I do you a cute little favor?

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 06:20 AM CST

Mind if I do you a cute little favor?

No? Then how about if I just put that in a box for you to take “to-go” then!Let’s start with a little lesson in arithmetic. *Pardon me if I’m a little bad at it as I’m actually a Reading and Language Arts teacher!*Observe as I demonstrate for you:mini gold takeout boxes from AsianIdeas.com+Hershey’s [...]

Related Entries:

In Eva Longoria’s Closet - Kenneth Cole Reaction

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 06:07 AM CST

In Eva Longoria’s Closet -  Kenneth Cole Reaction

Eva Longoria wore this cobalt blue silk Kenneth Cole Reaction blouse to the London photocall of her latest flick Over Her Dead Body.The blouse is available to purchase from Nordstrom.com in blue, black and ivory for only $58.90 reduced from its original price of $89.Chic and cheap.Sourcehttp://redcarpetfashionawards.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Related Entries:

Who Wore It Better? Sheer Black Chanel Dress

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 05:22 AM CST

Who Wore It Better? Sheer Black Chanel Dress

It seems Diane Kruger shares similar fashion taste with some other stars these days. Or is it the other way around? The actress attended Chanel’s Spring Couture show in Paris in the same sheer black Chanel dress that model Christy Turlington wore to the 27 Dresses premiere in LA. Christy opted for more laid-back styling, [...]

Related Entries:

Bottega Veneta Woven Butterfly Tote

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 04:03 AM CST

Bottega Veneta Woven Butterfly Tote

No one delivers near perfection quite as consistently as Bottega Veneta. The new Woven Leather Butterfly Tote is simple, creative and elegant all at once. I’m not wild about the beyond understated cream color, but I can accept it for its versatility and lasting power. Perfect to pull out year after year, this roomy handbag [...]

Related Entries:

Fendi Chef Leather Frame Bag

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 03:37 AM CST

Fendi Chef Leather Frame Bag

Available in dove, the Fendi Chef Leather Frame Bag is the perfect concoction of spring’s muted colors and patent leather. The color is white with a soft grey undertone, meaning it goes great with dark colors and adds a bit of toughness to your feminine looks. The silver metal Fendi charm says just enough to [...]

Related Entries:

  • Fendi Chef Tote

    What’s cookin’, good-lookin’? Why, this brand-new Fendi Chef Tote. Logo lovers will fall for the dark brown embossed logo leather ...
  • Fendi Large Quilted Chef Purse

    In light of some of Fendi’s dubious recent offerings, the Fendi Large Quilted Chef Purse passes with flying colors. It’s ...
  • Fendi Chef Chain Hobo

    If you can’t stand the Fendi Chef Chain Hobo - or in-your-face Fendi logos, for that matter - get out ...
  • Fendi Leather Frame Bag in Gray

    Aside from Marc Jacobs, my handbag collection is made up in large part by Fendi, and I’m about to add ...

Roberto Cavalli Swarovski Embellished Clutch

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 03:26 AM CST

Roberto Cavalli Swarovski Embellished Clutch

Roberto Cavalli usually never fails to impress with his extravagant designs, but this Swarovski Embellished Clutch is a mess. There’s really not much Swarovski here to actually speak of - this little number is more about the wooden beads than anything else. In shades of brown and beige, they’re an awful partner for the Swarovski [...]

Related Entries:

Ab Fab

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 03:22 AM CST

Ab Fab

It’s Couture Week! View all the exquisite one-of-a-kind creations.Who is your fashion icon?I’m getting excited for Spring; check out my Spring Peeks!Enjoy a few Fab words with the winners of the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation.See who’s wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.Talk about what happened on this week’s Project Runway.Read my Trend Alerts to [...]

Related Entries:

  • No related posts

Jimmy Choo Suede Purse

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 03:15 AM CST

Jimmy Choo Suede Purse

Navy is one of those colors I admire but never actually wear. It’s cute on others, not so much on me. But thankfully a guy like Jimmy Choo steps up to the challenge and practically forces me to give in by purchasing this gorgeous Suede Purse. Yes, it’s pretty plain and simple, but that’s how [...]

Related Entries:

Barbecued Salmon with Herb Mayonnaise

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 05:14 AM CST

Barbecued Salmon with Herb Mayonnaise

This recipe is fantastic for barbeque parties because it is so easy to make and you can actually experiment on it — which is nice because you can choose any herb you want in your salmon. It is a low fat and low calorie recipe — something that a dieter will love. This recipe is [...]

Related Entries:

The All New Honda Civic

Posted: 27 Jan 2008 05:09 AM CST

The All New Honda Civic

Here’s one very, very cool stuff! The Honda Civic is one of Honda's fundamental and affordable compact cars which other companies try to imitate. It’s thought to be as one of the most women-friendly cars because of its cool design and features such as an easy-to-use touch-screen and voice-activated navigation system, making it easy to [...]

Related Entries:

No comments: