Thursday, April 17, 2008

All Women's Talk Daily

All Women's Talk Daily

Link to All Women's Talk

Britney - From heaven to hell and back again

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 12:58 PM CDT

One of the most exciting stories in the celebrity world started in Mississippi on December 2nd 1982. That was the day when Britney Jean Spears first saw daylight. Nobody knew by then that she was going to become a world famous singer and a teenage idol.Britney started singing when she was very young, at the [...]

Related Entries:

  • Britney Spears tries on hats

    FlynetYou know it's a slow news day when I'm stuck posting about Britney Spears trying on hats. Seriously, what ...
  • FRIDAY FLICK : Just Like Heaven

    So if you want a bit of girly escapism these weekend, why not try the movie adaptation of 'Just Like ...
  • And Britney's Back from Rehab!

    Well, enough with the snark, then: everyone who joked about Britney coming back after 24 hours in rehab again was ...
  • Just Like Heaven

    A few months ago I was sitting in the cinema waiting for something marvellously girly to begin (must have been ...

Do Women in Great Relationships Cheat?

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 07:20 AM CDT

Do Women in Great Relationships Cheat?

Yesterday morning I accidentally ran into my old friend Liza who is a furniture designer of 33 happily married to an older and bolding investment banker Cliff (sorry, but I had to change names of these two and now you will see why). As I was saying, I met Liza yesterday walking my dog at 5 [...]

Related Entries:

  • Why Women Cheat

    By Ashley LevineHave you cheated on any of your boyfriends? Do you have any friends who have? Chances are you ...
  • So I was going through his mail and …

    If there's one thing that observing relationships confirms over and over again it's this: women and men are idiots.Three times ...
  • Google Cheat-Sheet

    Even if you’ve never been overwhelmed with Google’s services and search options - this cheat-sheet is definitely ...
  • Why Do Women Cheat?

    By Justin WilliamsI consider myself a great boyfriend. I cook, I clean, I make good money, I'm open to discussion ...

No comments: