Monday, April 14, 2008

Celebamour

Celebamour

Matthew McConaughey hopes child doesn’t inherit his selfish ways

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 06:29 AM CDT

Matthew McConaughey hopes his unborn baby grows up to be less “selfish” than him.

The ‘Fool’s Gold’ actor - whose model girlfriend Camila Alves is currently six months pregnant with their first child - doesn’t want his son or daughter to inherit his self-centered nature.

McConaughey told BANG Showbiz: “Of all the aspects of my character my kid could inherit, I hope it’s not my tendency to be selfish. I can be pretty selfish. That wouldn’t be a good part of my personality to have.”

However, Matthew does hope to pass on his loyal nature.

He added: “I’m a pretty loyal guy, to my friends and to my family and everyone close to me. I’ve had the same friends for a long time now. I hope my kid gets that loyalty from me.”

Matthew also revealed he and Camila are both looking forward to meeting their child, “We’re really excited. We don’t know whether it’s a boy or a girl yet. We’ll find out on the day he or she sees the light of day. But we’re both really looking forward to being parents.”

Hollywood was busy over the weekend

Posted: 14 Apr 2008 04:19 AM CDT

Britney Spears was involved in a minor traffic accident, meanwhile, Beyonce and Jay-Z take in a basketball game and a concert - girl is hiding her ring finger for a reason - don’t you think?

Ivana Trump has no problem letting the world know she’s married - a FOURTH time. 

Taylor Swift turns CMT Blogger

Cate Blanchett welcomes a baby boy, while Jodie Sweeten starts filing her house with a new baby girl.  Kerry Katona was also doing the birthing thing but Kerry got her’s on tape.

Apparently it’s ok for two men to visit the restroom together, but only if both has their own Superbowl ring - this according to Peyton Manning and little bro, Eli.

Miley Cyrus earns more then Ryan Seacrest and many other celebs for that matter.

No comments: