Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All Women's Talk Daily

All Women's Talk Daily

Link to All Women's Talk

My Idea of My Ideal Man

Posted: 29 Apr 2008 06:41 AM CDT

My Idea of My Ideal Man

When I was a teenager, I had this stringent list of what my ideal man should be: handsome, well-off, caring, understanding, God-fearing, intelligent - ” I could have gone on and on then about what qualities my partner should have. However, as I grew older, I realized that I could never really find a real [...]

Related Entries:

Best Mascara - Expert Reviews

Posted: 28 Apr 2008 02:32 AM CDT

Best Mascara - Expert Reviews

(Updated on the 28th of May, 2008) Every woman at least once in her life called a quest for her very own perfect mascara. After long years of search and analysis, the day of announcing the names of our finalists of the "Best Mascara" quest has come, please meet: 4. Lancome Fatale Mascara "Mascara that [...]

Related Entries:

  • Mascara Special #2: Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara

    Meet our highest scoring mascara yet... The blurb: Max Factor has increased interaction between bristles and lashes delivering a high ...
  • D’feel Mascara

    Oh those eccentric Japanese! What will they think of next? As girls we are all in search of the ...
  • Doll Eye Mascara

    NYX Cosmetics is based in sunny California and develops high quality cosmetics at affordable prices.Doll Eye Mascara is a recent ...
  • Benefit’s ‘BADgal Blue’ mascara

    For those of you who are fans of the original Benefit 'BADgal lash' mascara and the giant eyelashes it created, ...

No comments: