Thursday, April 17, 2008

poponthepop.com

poponthepop.com

Alicia Keys is Getting Married July 4th? But Wait, Isn’t She a Lesbian?

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 12:40 PM CDT

Alicia Keys will marry her music producer boyfriend Kerry ‘Krucial’ Brothers in New York this summer, according to reports. Star claims the couple has booked Oheka Castle on Long Island for a ceremony on Independence Day. Bosses at the 32-bedroom French-style chateau have confirmed a wedding will take place that weekend, but have refused to reveal the [...]

Hmmmm….

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 12:06 PM CDT

When I first saw this picture of Entourage sex God Adrien Grenier, my first thought was ‘yuck!’ Then it got me thinking. Yep, his eyes are gorgeous, his hair is pretty, heh. But he’s way too damn hairy. His back must be covered and I could probably braid his ass cheeks shut.He’s just not so [...]

I’m Really Confused, Heidi Montag “Rapping” on TRL Video

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 10:00 AM CDT

All you Heidi Montag haters can’t sway me, horse face is still my girl. I still respect her hustle because she’ll do anything to be famous, anything for a lil spotlight. She’s delusional and I’m lovin’ it. I’m eating it up like a pepperoni pizza and a side of buffalo wings at a house party. [...]

Ashlee Simpson Baby Bump Pictures

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 06:00 AM CDT

Guess what? I’ve been reading about all the ‘is she or isn’t she?’ sperminated hype over the past few days, and I just don’t give a flying poop any more if Ashlee’s pregnant or not. I still think Papa Joe leaked this in time for her album release. If Ashlee’s pregnant - congrats! If she’s [...]

Blah Blah Blah, Sam Lutfi Bad, Blah Blah

Posted: 17 Apr 2008 04:00 AM CDT

The restraining order against Britney Spears’ former manager/bodyguard/I dunno his official job title dude has been extended. Britney Spears’s former confidante, Sam Lutfi, has agreed to stay away from the pop star through July 31, it was revealed at a Los Angeles court Wednesday. A restraining order was slapped on Lutfi in February, after Spears’s mother [...]

Linkage

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 05:25 PM CDT

And sorry today sucked, well, it at least sucked by POTP standards cause we do be bustin’ our booties to update. Snarky was sick, then I was swamped with work to do, so I did the best I could. Every once in a while, it happens. Life gets super busy. Now let’s get to some [...]

Quote Me of The Day: Kanye West

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 03:29 PM CDT

"I have liked big tits ever since I was a kid. I was breast-fed too long. It messed me up." ny mag Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com Quote Me of The Day: Kanye West

You Know I’m All Over This Shit

Posted: 16 Apr 2008 03:08 PM CDT

Project Runway winner Christian Siriano disses Lauren Conrad, the talentless boring ass bitch, and her arch nemesis, spicy Heidi Montag’s new fashion lines. Could there be a catfight brewing between Project Runway winner Christian Siriano and The Hills girls Heidi, Whitney, and LC? At the TAO Beach Season Two Grand Opening in Las Vegas on April [...]

No comments: