Sunday, March 23, 2008

All Women's Talk Daily

All Women's Talk Daily

Link to All Women's Talk

Ode to Betsey

Posted:

Ode to Betsey

Yesterday I got my 4th tattoo and this one has to be the most bad-a$$ of them all (it’s my first color tattoo).Before I get into it let me walk you through the history of tattoos …#1- is on my wrist and by the far the most special of them all — it’s sentimental and [...]

Related Entries:

Bra ban

Posted:

Bra ban

This post is going to sound a bit odd but it’s been on my mind for weeks now. I think watching movies from the 60’s and 70’s might have something to do with it.I am kinda over bras.Yeah I know I spent like half the day in one yesterday but hear me out.Pros of [...]

Related Entries:

  • No related posts

Looks of the Week!

Posted:

Looks of the Week!

We all love the Look Book so much, but I’ve been having trouble keeping up and recognizing everyone who deserves to be a Look of the Day. So, here are the Looks of the Week!The looks this week range from white brite to beaded in black to geometric girl to feathery fringe to Spring sophisticate. [...]

Related Entries:

Would You Rather Eat Ham or Lamb for Easter Dinner?

Posted:

Would You Rather Eat Ham or Lamb for Easter Dinner?

SourceWould You Rather Eat Ham or Lamb for Easter Dinner?Ham, to me Easter is always about ham.Lamb, it’s delicious and flavorful.Neither, I prefer _______ (fill in the blank below).Since I’m a vegetarian I’ll be eating ______ (fill in the blank below).I don’t celebrate Easter.

Related Entries:

Catwalk To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Posted:

Catwalk To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Kelly Rowland in D&G Spring 2008Donatella Versace in Versace Fall 2008Leighton Meester in Versace Spring 2008Tinsley Mortimer in Versace Resort 2008Angie Harmon in Prada Spring 2008Tracee Ellis Ross in Prada Spring 2008Erin Wasson in Prada Spring 2008Denise van Outen in Miu Miu Spring 2008Becki Newton in Miu Miu Resort Spring 2008Daisy Lowe in Burberry Prorsum [...]

Related Entries:

Absolutely Fabulous

Posted:

Absolutely Fabulous

The celebs battled it out in Prada and Miu Miu ??” who wins?!Join me on my way to a Fab closet!It’s March Shopping Madness! Peruse the best shoes, bags, and dresses of Spring.Be sure to read all my New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week coverage!See who’s wearing [...]

Related Entries:

  • Absolutely Fabulous

    Take a lookie at all the latest Fab fashion ads.Learn Catherine Malandrino's fabulous tips for dressing for the holidays.Help us ...
  • Absolutely Fabulous

    You all went gaga over Drew Barrymore's ads for Gucci fine jewelry ??" as did I!How excited are you for ...
  • Absolutely Fabulous

    Learn Catherine Malandrino's fabulous tips for dressing for the holidaysHelp us party up the Look Book!Need gift ideas? the Sugar ...
  • Absolutely Fabulous

    Would you wear a short wedding dress?See who's wearing what with our fabulous Celebrity Styles.Nina Garcia answers our Fab questions!See ...

50 Hottest Men

Posted:

50 Hottest Men

As you probably know the world is full of really hot men, men who can make butterflies appear in your stomach anytime. Here is our list of the 50 Hottest Men. Do you, Ladies, agree, are all of them hot or not?

Related Entries:

dame helen mirren does more magazine

Posted:

dame helen mirren does more magazine

good evening everyone! so today i had one of those semi-depressing days where i didn’t feel like doing much of anything except watching TV and napping (along with playing the new spooky game condemned 2: bloodshot on my xbox) i think sometimes after being so busy during the week i simply need to unwind and [...]

Related Entries:

Diane von Furstenberg Wrap Bag

Posted:

Diane von Furstenberg Wrap Bag

March 22, 2008post written by Bag Bliss blogger: JenniferDiane von Furstenberg Wrap BagDiane von Furstenberg is truely the queen of wrap dresses –(well, technically ex-Princess, by marriage to Prince Egon von Furstenberg. When she was 18, she met Prince Egon of Furstenberg, the elder son of a German prince and his first wife, an heiress [...]

Related Entries:

Katharine McPhee amp her Louis Vuitton Manhattan

Posted:

Katharine McPhee amp her Louis Vuitton Manhattan

What’s going on with Katharine McPhee in this picture? Her dress is pretty and summery, her Louis Vuitton Manhattan says ‘business woman’ and her weighty black heels is a stark contrast to the earth tones of the rest of her ensemble. A wee case of identity disorder! If I were Ms. McPhee’s [...]

Related Entries:

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet - Miu Miu

Posted:

In Cheryl Cole’s Closet - Miu Miu

Cheryl Cole from UK girl group, Girls Aloud, celebrated a friends birthday at the Burlington Club in London on last Saturday night wearing a cute black mini Miu Miu Taffeta strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a ruffle hem.The stunning singer accessorized her dress with a violet belt from Angel Jackson and black patent [...]

Related Entries:

I don’t care if it’s the beach! No flip flops allowed!!!

Posted:

I don’t care if it’s the beach! No flip flops allowed!!!

When I decided to get married at the beach, it was very important to me to keep my original color scheme: Eggplant, ivory, champagne and maybe a splash of celadon here or there for fun. I didn’t want to be the white and ocean blue bride everyone has seen a thousand times, and most importantly [...]

Related Entries:

No comments: