Saturday, March 22, 2008

poponthepop.com

poponthepop.com

Heather From Rock of Love Talks To Pop On The Pop!

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 04:00 PM CDT

Last Friday I went to the Bret Michaels - Rock of Love tour concert and it was trashtastic!Let me start by saying if he’s coming to a town near you, it would be worth showing up just to see some of the chicks who show up to his gigs. I saw at least 15 women [...]

Animal Lovers Turn Dead Pets Into Clothes

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 03:59 PM CDT

Beth and Brian Willis have found a creative way to remember their dead dogs. Using hair shed by their Samoved and Sweedishish Lapphudnd breed dogs, they’ve created his and her wool sweaters. The coats are soft, warm and nearly waterproof. Mrs Willis said: “It is not actually a hair but a wool, which is why it [...]

Quote Me of The Day: Kristin Cavallari

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 02:42 PM CDT

On the Audrina Patridge naked pictures: “She’s young, she did her thing, whatever. She looks good. Her body is bangin’!” Kristin speaks the truth! I must admit, I thought nekkid Audrina pics would be god awful. Her face is so droopy and her eyelids are practically shut, but what she lacks above the neck, she makes up [...]

I Guess This is Supposed To Be Hot?

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 02:32 PM CDT

Coco’s proud of her puffs. But everytime I see her ass, I’m thinking ‘ouch!’ It looks painful and hard and stiff and rough. Coco flashes her ass more than Kim Kardassian, she’s always just like,  ‘Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!’ Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com I Guess This is Supposed To Be [...]

Paris Hilton Infecting Children in Africa

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 01:00 PM CDT

Paris Hilton doesn’t wanna touch that poor girl. The racist heiress looks worried and awkward. Whenever she’s not around a penis, she becomes unresponsive and stoic. Paris Hilton visited a children’s home in Pretoria today - hours after arriving in the country. She is in South Africa to support her boyfriend Benji Madden, whose rock band Good [...]

No comments: