Thursday, March 13, 2008

Celebamour

Celebamour

Victoria Beckham Hot or Not

Posted: 12 Mar 2008 07:32 PM CDT

Surely I’m not the only one who thinks Victoria ‘Posh Spice’ Beckham is painfully thin, am I?

People Magazine has a picture of Victoria and hubby, David smootchin’ it up after a recent concert where Victoria looks like death warmed over.

The girl really should consider putting some meat on her bones.

Who Do You Think You Are?

Posted: 12 Mar 2008 04:06 PM CDT

NBC said it is teaming up with executive producer Lisa Kudrow, former star of the sitcom phenomenon Friends,  on a new show that will trace the family trees of U.S. celebrities.

While I’m not the biggest fan of Reality TV - I think this might be a show worth watching.  It would be interesting to see the in depth backgrounds of various stars.  Most interesting will be to see if they are quite as special as they think they are!

Does this sound like a show that would catch on?

And we thought Mary Ann was the good girl

Posted: 12 Mar 2008 02:31 PM CDT

I don’t know what’s most shocking - the fact that she was caught with pot or the fact that I just realized how darned old she is!

A surprise birthday party for Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on “Gilligan’s Island,” ended with a nearly three-hour tour of the Teton County sheriff’s office and jail when the 69-year-old was caught with marijuana in her vehicle while driving home.

Wells is now serving six months’ unsupervised probation for the crime. She was sentenced Feb. 29 to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation after pleading guilty to one count of reckless driving.

A local radio station was discussing the Mary Ann versus Ginger personality types.  I have to admit I was always a Mary Ann fan and know most of my guy friends are too.

I would have likely pegged the Professor of being the weed packing U.S.S. Minnow crew member before Mary Ann.  I’m absolutely shocked!

source

No comments: