Monday, March 31, 2008

poponthepop.com

poponthepop.com

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Got Married, Then They Didn’t Get Married

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 09:00 AM CDT

It’s stories like these that make me happy I don’t blog on the weekends. Well, hopefully POTP will be running 7 days or 6 days a week, (it’s in the works). But for now it’s a Monday - Friday thang. On Saturday Star Magazine reported that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married in New [...]

Audrina Patridge, The Pussycat Doll

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 04:00 AM CDT

Audrina Patridge of “The Hills” hosted the Pussycat Dolls show in Vegas on Friday. Audrina sure is hot from the neck down. I just wanna inject botox into her eyelids so those damn things can stay open. She always looks like she’s sleep walking and hasn’t had an original thought in the past six years. Looks [...]

I Got A Spankin’ New Contact Form

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 03:00 AM CDT

You no longer have to send me hate mail via myspace, you can simply click the “contact” tab at the top of POTP and do it here. To reach Snarky or Joy A, just fill out the simple form, hit send and BAM! It’ll get to my inbox in seconds. Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com I [...]

No comments: