Friday, March 7, 2008

poponthepop.com

poponthepop.com

Announcements

Posted: 07 Mar 2008 11:09 AM CST

I have some big things I have to take care of, so I’m gonna link you up with my hawt gossip blogger friends today. Sucks, cause there’s quite a few stories I wanna cover. I may even do that later today, the operative word there is ‘may.’ On a sidenote, I have another contest I’ll be [...]

Linkage…

Posted: 06 Mar 2008 07:45 PM CST

I had some major assignments I had to take care of today. Sorry for the lack of posts. You all are so spoiled! But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I may have days here and there when I can’t update posts by the dozen, but I’ll try to do a better job [...]

These Are Too Funny Not To Post

Posted: 06 Mar 2008 02:15 PM CST

More of Michael Mutso’s Lindsay Lohan nude Marilyn Monroe pictures spoof. Village Voice Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com These Are Too Funny Not To Post

Kelly Rowland Tells People Magazine She Got Breast Implants

Posted: 06 Mar 2008 01:45 PM CST

I know her titties seemed to grow overnight, but I wasn’t thinking of breast implants. Stupid of me? Hells yeah. I just expect everyone to go the melon route like Heidi Montag. The singer came to the revelation on the upcoming issue of People magazine, saying that the surgery took place in October last year in [...]

Crackhead Back on Crack, Infected, and Hanging With Ex

Posted: 06 Mar 2008 01:23 PM CST

Amy Winehouse is allegedly back on crack, has a bacterial skin disease named impetigo due to being a filthy mess, and she keeps hanging out with her ex-boyfriend, Tyler. This bitch is classy! Troubled Amy Winehouse reunited with her ex-boyfriend Tyler James once again last night — for an all night session of partying. The 'Rehab' star, [...]

No comments: