Thursday, March 13, 2008

poponthepop.com

poponthepop.com

So Cute.

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 01:10 PM CDT

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon at the farmer’s market in L.A. ontd Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com So Cute.

Who Has The Hotter Designs?

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 12:33 PM CDT

Lauren Conrad (black, left), Nicky Hilton (right). You already know what I think! I saw lots of pictures of LC’s clothes, may post ‘em here, and they were horrendous! Overpriced shit I can find at Kmart. She’s so damn “talented.” Celebrity Gossip & News from: poponthepop.com Who Has The Hotter Designs?

WHY?!!

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 12:25 PM CDT

Beverly Hills 90210 spin-off in the works!!! I love the teen genre, but leave a good thing alone! A 90210 spin-off will not be the same without the original cast, nor should it. This show was hawt. Shannon Doherty was my fave cause that girl is an original diva super bitch. I wish she’d do more [...]

Ashlee Simpson is Still Talking About Her Plastic Surgery

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 10:40 AM CDT

And I’m still bloggin’ about it, and that’s because Usmagazine won’t get over it. Here goes some ’shut the eff up, ho!’ quotes from Ashlee, and you know I support this girl. “I used to look at a beautiful girl on the cover of a magazine and think I could never be that.” “I definitely embrace my [...]

On The Set - Beyonce Playing Etta James

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 10:00 AM CDT

Beyonce debuted her retro ‘do today on the set of Cadillac Records, where she plays legendary soul singer Etta James. Last month Etta spoke to PageSix.com about the hurdles Beyonce would have to clear to walk a mile in her gold heels. “Etta James ain’t been no angel!” she said at the time. “I don’t think [...]

Scarlett Johansson Sold For $40,100

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 05:11 AM CDT

The winner of Scarlett Johannson’s charity ebay auction will receive: * Two tickets to the world premiere of He’s Just Not That Into You. The premiere location has not yet been determined but will be in either Los Angeles or New York this July. * Chauffeured car service to the premiere * Hair and makeup for one [...]

Daddy Dude Loses Broadway Role Over Money

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 04:16 AM CDT

K-Fed is pissed! The 29 year old “rapper” thought he was headed to Broadway. Kevin Federline won’t be headed to Broadway after all. The rapper, 29, was in talks for a trio of roles in Legally Blonde — including the UPS guy who inspires the "bend and snap." He does need to pay his own attorney [...]

Britney Spears’ Break The Ice Music Video

Posted: 13 Mar 2008 04:00 AM CDT

I watched the entire Britney Spears’ “Break the Ice” video even though it was painful. Bored me. But “Break the Ice” is a hawt song, just like the rest of Britney’s Blackout album. Good shit, folks. After watching it I was left wondering why so many bloggers and gossip readers are complaining that the girl in [...]

No comments: